Our City Partners
City of Vancouver
City of Vancouver is one of CityStudio’s founding partners. We have a core team of City of Vancouver Advisors and have worked with over 150 staff across a range of departments and teams, including the Sustainability Group, Cultural Services, Planning, Engineering, Elections, Park Board and the Vancouver Economic Commission.
Work with Us
Do you work at the City of Vancouver? Looking for outside-the-box thinking? Students are a great resource in the city and we’d be happy to connect you with them through a CityStudio course. Key things to note:
- Most CityStudio collaborations are in the fall (September to December) and spring (January to April).
- Collaborations require a 10 hour commitment – more if the project is complex.
- This includes a project scoping meeting, 3 term touch-points, attendance at HUBBUB and a final debrief.
Complete our form to learn more about collaborating or to suggest a project idea.
Cities in Canada and Around the World
Good ideas should be shared. The CityStudio model is helping cities achieve:
- Increased inclusivity
- Skilled graduate retention
- Increased citizen engagement
- New civic partnerships
- Innovation inside City Hall
- Advancement of city strategies
- Economic development support
We’re working to grow the CityStudio movement globally and have shared the model with cities in Canada and Australia, including:
A number of CityStudio-supported hubs have also launched including CityLAB in Hamilton, ON.
Launch your own
Cities looking to launch their own CityStudio are invited to attend Art of Cities, our four-day conference that provides in-depth training for what is needed to build and launch a CityStudio in a new city. We also have a number of other services available to cities.