About the Studio
CityStudio is a hub of skill-building, changemaking and connection in Vancouver. With 600 square feet of flexible, multi-use space in the heart of the city, our studio is a neutral and inspiring space that’s perfect for your next meeting, workshop or small conference. We are located at 1800 Spyglass Place, Vancouver (under the Cambie Street Bridge).
Who can rent the space?
We welcome young people, educators, city-builders and the communities within Vancouver to use the studio space to network, dialogue, experiment and deliver real-world projects. This includes:
• Non-profit organizations
• Faculty or students at partner post-secondary institutions
• City of Vancouver staff members
• Social enterprises (or for-profit entities with a social purpose)
What is included?
Flex + work space
• 600 square feet open studio
• 40 people seated, 60 people standing
• 4 smaller breakout rooms (4-6 people)
• 3 banquet tables, 4 benches, 3 small tables, 45 chairs Full office kitchen
• Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster
• Cutlery, dishes, glasses, mugs, utensils (max 60)
• Basic serving utensils Equipment
• Portable projector (additional charge)
• Whiteboards and chalkboard
• Free wifi
Evenings (5:00pm – 10:00pm)
Weekends (6:00am – 10:00pm)
The studio is also available some weekdays. Contact us for availability. Access times to set up for your event can be flexible.
|Day Rate||$250 + GST|
|Multi-rate (any 6 days)||$1,250 + GST|
|Friends of CityStudio or partner groups||Contact us for special rates|
|Access key deposit||$20|
|Daily projector rental rate||$30|
*Certificate of liability insurance is required for all bookings
Email Miriam at operations[at]citystudiovancouver[dot]com with details about your event including date(s), room(s) required, type of event and number of people expected.