Lights, music and extreme coziness… You are invited to Vancouver’s first ever Bridge Warming event, bringing life to an underused space, on Friday, November 24th from 3pm-8pm.
20 students from the Fall 2017 cohort of SFU Semester in Dialogue at CityStudio have partnered with VIVA Vancouver to create engaging and thought-provoking projects underneath the Cambie Bridge. Bridge Warming shows the potential of Vancouver’s covered spaces for year-round events. Come on out, get cozy, and help us bring life to an underused space – rain or shine!
WHO: Everyone is welcome at our free event!
WHEN: November 24th, 3pm-8pm
WHERE: Underneath the south side of the Cambie Bridge, between 1st and 2nd Avenue; Near Olympic Village Station
- Join us for an interactive jam session at our pop up performance space.
- Share your thoughts and creativity on our participatory chalk walls.
- Visit our outdoor living room for sharing skills, books and stories.
- Hang out in Vancouver’s first large-scale public blanket fort (Feat. complimentary hot cocoa)
- Discover how native plants contribute to urban biodiversity in a miniature cityscape garden.
- At sundown, Hfour brings awe and wonder back to our oversaturated world. Be immersed in projections and lighting, alongside live music to end off the night.
Walk, bike or stroll on by after 3:00pm – we hope to see you there!